FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
with Bonus Online Tests
Christina Myers-Shaffer, M.Ed. - All books by this author
Updated to reflect the latest subject tests in literature, this manual presents two diagnostic tests and seven full-length practice tests. Students will also find:
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS: Students who purchase this book will also get FREE access to two additional full-length online SAT Literature Subject tests with all questions answered and explained. The online exams can be easily accessed by computer, tablet, and smartphone.
- A review of the seven literary elements that form the basis for the test
- Materials to help strengthen critical reading skills, expand vocabulary, and learn the literary terms
- Strategies to help you stay focused, overcome distractions, and get the most out of the reading selections the first time
- Puzzles and games designed to increase interest and improve working memory, which research shows can improve reading comprehension test scores
Table of Contents:
How Do I Get a Higher Score on the SAT Subject Test in Literature (SAT STL)
PART ONE: STRATEGIES
- Chapter 1. What Is My First Step?
- Chapter 2. What Can I Expect on the SAT STL?
- Chapter 3. How Can I Improve My Test Score?
PART TWO: REVIEW
- Chapter 4. Where Do My Reading Comprehension Skills Stand Now?
- Chapter 5. What Literary Terms Do I Need to Know?
- Chapter 6. What Literary Elements Will Be on the Test?
- Chapter 7. How Are These Elements Tested?
- Chapter 8. How Am I Doing Now?
PART THREE: PRACTICE
- Practice Tests
Paperback / 528 Pages / 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 / 2017