FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Guillermo Seijas Albir - All books by this author
From the occasional rider to the high-performance athlete, everyone can benefit from knowledge about biomechanics, ergonomics, stretching techniques, and more. Discover guidelines and advice designed to help bicycle enthusiasts improve their safety and performance. Beginners and advanced cyclists alike will find:
Includes detailed explanations, full color photographs and illustrations, plus step-by-step descriptions of each exercise and technique. Cyclists will love learning how to improve their form—and perform to the max—with every pedal stroke.
- Instructions on adjusting bicycles to fit their specific bodies for greater comfort, speed, endurance, and performance
- Knowledge about the biomechanics of cycling, including the anatomical descriptions of the muscle groups involved in pedaling, and the importance of holding the correct position over the bike
- 86 specific stretches to help cyclists achieve optimal performance
- 14 stretches on the bicycle to delay the onset of muscle fatigue and avoid discomfort due to prolonged cycling
- Equipment and security essentials
- The basic history and evolution of the bicycle
Flexibinding / 152 Pages / 8 1/4 x 10 3/4 / 2015