FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Amy Newman Shapiro, RDN, CDN, CPT - All books by this author
Updated and augmented with more detailed nutritional data, the latest U.S. Dietary Guidelines, and MyPlate tips, this pocket guide focuses on healthful eating and wise food shopping.
- U. S. Department of Agriculture charts list calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, carbohydrates, fiber, sugar, protein, and sodium
- Covers vegetables, fruits, cereal, grains, pasta, dairy, eggs, meats, fish, poultry, baked products, snacks, sweets, processed foods, and more
- A handy take-along guide for restaurant dining
- Shopping and food preparation tips use the U.S.D.A. MyPlate program recommendations
- Daily goals, shopping tips, and “Red Flag” warnings to inform shoppers of the pros and cons related to each food category
About The Author:
Amy Newman Shapiro, RDN, CDN, CPT is a registered dietitian nutritionist, professional speaker, and wellness coach. With degrees in both Psychology and Nutrition, her focus is on behavior modification and lifestyle management.
Paperback / 594 Pages / 5 x 7 1/4 / 2016