FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Rod Powers, 1st Sgt., USAF (Retired) - All books by this author
This newly updated manual prepares candidates in the U.S. Armed Forces to pass the acceptance tests for all military branches’ Officer Candidate School programs. The book’s features include:
All tests come with answer keys for self-scoring.
- In-depth reviews of all test topicsmath knowledge and reasoning, word knowledge and reading comprehension, and general science
- Specialized topic reviews, including mechanical and spatial comprehension and flight aptitude
- Two Air Force Officer Qualifying Tests (AFOQT)
- Three Army/Marine Corps OCS Tests
- Two practice tests for Navy OCS and Marine Corps/Coast Guard Aviation applicants
Paperback / 624 Pages / 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 / 2012