FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Orders received prior to 2 pm EST will be shipped the same business day.
with Bonus Online Tests
Renée White and Sylvie Bouvier - All books by this author
This fully updated manual presents a subject review in French grammar and usage, several sets of practice exercises for each section of the exam, and eight practice tests with answers explained.
This manual’s extensive subject review explains each section of the test, provides test-taking strategies for improving one’s performance, and includes hundreds of practice questions for grammar, listening, reading comprehension, and more.
- All practice tests reflect recent actual SAT French Subject Tests in terms of format, question types, and level of difficulty
- Four of the book’s tests are supplemented with listening comprehension sections contained on the downloadable MP3 audio
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS: Students who purchase this book will also get FREE access to two additional full-length online SAT French Subject Tests: one with Listening and one without Listening. All questions for both tests will be answered and explained.
Table of Contents:
The Purpose of the SAT French Subject Tests
The SAT French Subject Test
The SAT French Subject Test with Listening
- PART ONE: Practice Exercises
- PART TWO: Practice Tests
- PART THREE: Grammar Review
- PART FOUR: Vocabulary, False Cognates, and Idioms
- PART FIVE: Glossary
Paperback / 456 Pages / 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 / 2017