FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Orders received prior to 2 pm EST will be shipped the same business day.
Kim Lohse - All books by this author
Smarter Balanced Books - All books in this series
This series of books introduces students to the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC), a series of next-generation assessment tests based on the Common Core Standards. Given in the Spring, the SBAC aims to measure student learning as well as critical thinking skills developed during the school year. These fair and reliable standards prepare students for 21st Century learning, including the use of computers on test day. In Smarter Balanced Grade 8 ELA, students will get:
Itís the perfect way to help students reach their highest potential on the grade-specific SBAC tests now, and in the years to come.
- one practice test
- An overview of the test, including the computerized format of the exam
- Clear explanations of what is expected, including: reading, comprehending, and analyzing fiction and nonfiction; responding to technology-enhanced tasks; and more
- All questions thoroughly answered and explained
- Practice exercises that cover the different types of SBAC questions
- Helpful test-taking tips and strategies throughout
Paperback / 240 Pages / 7 13/16 x 10 / 2018