FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Orders received prior to 2 pm EST will be shipped the same business day.
And Other Racket Sports Including Paddleball, Squash, and Badminton
Guillermo Seijas Albir - All books by this author
Find 100 stretches that will take your racket game to a whole new level. From the occasional tennis player to the high-performance athlete, everyone can benefit from knowledge about biomechanics, ergonomics, stretching techniques, and more. Discover guidelines and advice designed to help tennis players, as well as paddleball, squash, and badminton enthusiasts improve their safety and performance. Beginners and advanced players will find:
Includes detailed explanations, full color photographs and illustrations, step-by-step descriptions of each exercise and technique and its impact on anatomy. Tennis players and racket enthusiasts will be glad they learned how to improve form—and reach new performance heights—with every serve, volley, and passing shot.
- Instructions on choosing the right racket to fit your specific needs for greater comfort and performance
- Knowledge about the biomechanics of racket sports, including the anatomical descriptions of the muscle groups involved
- 88 specific stretches to help players achieve optimal performance
- 12 dynamic warm-up stretches to delay the onset of muscle fatigue and avoid discomfort due to prolonged playing
- The basic history and evolution of tennis and other racket sports, and more
Flexibinding / 152 Pages / 8 1/4 x 10 3/4 / 2017