FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Orders received prior to 2 pm EST will be shipped the same business day.
California High School Proficiency Exam
Sharon Weiner Green, M.A., Michael Siemon, and Lexy Green - All books by this author
In California, students age 16 and older and adults who pass the CHSPE receive the legal equivalent of a high school diploma, which qualifies them in their pursuit of a higher education. This updated manual introduces test takers to the CHSPE with:
- Self-Assessment Test with explained answers to help them assess their strengths and weaknesses
- Basics of Writing Review, with advice on developing essay writing skills, and a review of grammar and usage
- Basics of Reading Review, with coaching on interpreting and understanding different types of reading material
- Basics of Math Review, covering arithmetic, algebra, basic graphs, measures, geometry, interpreting data and statistics, and probability
- Two full-length model CHSPE tests with answer keys and answer explanations
Table of Contents:
- 1 The Basics of Writing
- 2 The Basics of Reading
- 3 The Basics of Mathematics
- 4 Practice Tests
Paperback / 480 Pages / 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 / 2017