FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Orders received prior to 2 pm EST will be shipped the same business day.
Teruni Lamberg and Gayle Campbell - All books by this author
Smarter Balanced Series - All books in this series
This series of books introduces students to the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC), a series of next-generation assessment tests based on the Common Core Standards. Given in the Spring, the SBAC aims to measure student learning as well as critical thinking skills developed during the school year. These fair and reliable standards prepare students for 21st Century learning, including the use of computers on test day. Each grade-specific book features:
Itís the perfect way to help students reach their highest potential on the grade-specific SBAC tests.
- Two full-length practice tests (one in ELA and one in Math)
- An overview of the tests, including the computerized format of the exams
- Clear explanations of what is expected on both tests, including: reading, comprehending, and analyzing fiction and nonfiction; developing understanding and fluency in math; answering multiple-choice questions and solving multi-part tasks that require both selective answering and short written responses; showing your evidence; responding to technology-enhanced tasks; and more
- All questions thoroughly answered and explained
- Practice exercises that cover the different types of SBAC questions
- Helpful test-taking tips and strategies throughout
Paperback / 240 Pages / 7 13/16 x 10 / 2017