FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Orders received prior to 2 pm EST will be shipped the same business day.
Aiming for National Merit
Brian W. Stewart, M.Ed. - All books by this author
Many ambitious students are simultaneously trying to prepare for the PSAT and earn National Merit Scholar recognition, but the materials currently available do little to aid them in that endeavor. That’s where Barron’s PSAT/NMSQT 1520: Aiming for National Merit can help. This essential guide is specifically designed for students aiming for a perfect PSAT score of 1520 as well as a National Merit Scholarship. It includes:
It’s an excellent supplement to Barron’s Strategies and Practice for the New PSAT/NMSQT, which offers a great introduction to the test, or Barron’s PSAT/NMSQT, an in-depth review book for all test-takers. Give motivated students the tools they need to reach for their highest potential with Barron’s PSAT/NMSQT 1520.
- Hundreds of practice exercises that represent the most difficult passages and questions found on the actual test
- Two full-length PSAT practice tests, one in the book, and one online
- All answers thoroughly explained
- Comprehensive review of the most difficult concepts on the test
- Tips and strategies for ultimate success
- Numerous drills tailored especially for advanced students, and more
Table of Contents:
1 Introduction to PSAT/NMSQT 1520—Aiming for National Merit
3 Reading Drills
4 Writing and Language
5 Writing and Language Drills
7 Math Drills
Practice PSAT Test
Appendix: Vocabulary Resource
About The Authors:
Brian Stewart, M.Ed. is the founder and president of BWS Education Consulting, Inc. based in Columbus, Ohio.
Paperback / 400 Pages / 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 / 2016