Sharon Weiner Green, M.A., and Ira K. Wolf, Ph.D. - All books by this author
Available in JUNE 2017
This newly revised and updated manual presents a test overview, test-taking advice, and a timetable for a typical computer-based GRE test. Added features include:
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS: With purchase, students will also get access to two full-length online GRE exams with all questions answered and explained. These online tests are easily accessible on Macs, PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
- A diagnostic test with an answer key and answer explanations
- A verbal reasoning review with practice questions in sentence completion and reading comprehension
- An analytical writing review with scoring guidelines and practice exercises
- A quantitative reasoning review that includes general math strategies, discrete quantitative questions, quantitative comparison questions, and data interpretation questions
- Two full-length model GRE tests with answer keys and answer explanations in the manual
About The Authors:
Sharon Weiner Green, M.A., is a former Instructor in English, Merritt College, Oakland, California.
Ira K. Wolf, Ph.D. is a former Teacher of Mathematics, Benjamin N. Cardozo High School, Bayside, NY
Paperback / 688 Pages / 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 / 2017