FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Orders received prior to 2 pm EST will be shipped the same business day.
Sharon Weiner Green, M.A., Ira Wolf, Ph.D. and Brian W. Stewart, M.Ed. - All books by this author
This revised and updated test prep book prepares high school students for the latest format of the New PSAT, an exam that serves both as the preliminary version of the SAT college entrance exam and the qualifying exam for the National Merit Scholarship competition. Important features of this book include:
The book can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that provides two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers.
- A diagnostic test with answers and explanations to help test takers pinpoint areas that need extra study
- Three full-length model tests with answers and explanations
- Study advice and test-taking tips and strategies
- Subject reviews covering critical reading, math, and writing skills
- Hundreds of additional practice questions with answers in all subjects
Table of Contents:
- PART ONE: INTRODUCTION
The PSAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test
- PART TWO: DIAGNOSTIC TEST
- PART THREE: THE PSAT READING TEST
Evidence-Based Reading Test
Building Your Vocabulary
- PART FOUR: THE PSAT WRITING AND LANGUAGE TEST
Evidence-Based Writing and Language Test
- PART FIVE: THE PSAT MATHEMATICS TEST
Introduction to the Math Section
Tactics and Strategies
Review of PSAT Math
- PART SIX: TEST YOURSELF
Three Practice Tests
After the PSAT/NMSQT
About The Authors:
Ira K. Wolf, Ph.D. is a former Teacher of Mathematics, Benjamin N. Cardozo High School, Bayside, NY
Sharon Weiner Green, M.A., is a former Instructor in English, Merritt College, Oakland, California.
Brian Stewart, M.Ed. is the founder and president of BWS Education Consulting, Inc. based in Columbus, Ohio.
Paperback / 544 Pages / 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 / 2016