FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Orders received prior to 2 pm EST will be shipped the same business day.
Robert McEntarffer and Allyson J. Weseley, Ed.D. - All books by this author
This updated guide offers content and test questions based on the most recent version of the AP Psychology course objectives. Our latest edition includes:
The manual can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that presents two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers.
- Three full-length practice exams—one diagnostic test and two full-length practice tests
- Comprehensive answer explanations for all questions
- A review of all AP test topics, including research methods, the biological basis of behavior, and treatment of disorders
- An abnormal psychology chapter completely overhauled to reflect the latest changes to the DSM-5
- Fifteen additional multiple-choice practice questions for each unit with explained answers
- An analysis of the test’s essay section with a sample essay
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TEST: Students who purchase this book or package will also get FREE access to one additional full-length online AP Psychology test with all questions answered and explained.
Table of Contents:
Barron’s Essential 5
Introduction: Using This Book
Overview of the AP Psychology Exam
- History and Approaches
- Biological Bases of Behavior
- Sensation and Perception
- States of Consciousness
- Motivation and Emotion
- Developmental Psychology
- Testing and Individual Differences
- Abnormal Psychology
- Treatment of Psychological Disorders
- Social Psychology
- Multiple-Choice Test-Taking Tips
- Answering Free-Response Questions
- Practice Tests
Paperback / 384 Pages / 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 / 2016