FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Orders received prior to 2 pm EST will be shipped the same business day.
Meredith Marsh, Ph.D., Peter S. Alagona, Ph.D. - All books by this author
In-depth preparation for the AP Human Geography exam features:
This manual can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that presents two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers.
- Two full-length practice exams with answers and explanations
- A diagnostic test to help students target areas where they need more study
- A subject review covering map reading and understanding scale, population geography, cultural geography, political geography, economic geography, agricultural and rural geography, and urban geography
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TEST: Students who purchase this book or package will also get FREE access to one additional full-length online AP Human Geography test with all questions answered and explained.
Table of Contents:
Barron’s Essential 5
- 1 Geography, Its Nature and Perspectives
- 2 Population Geography
- 3 Cultural Geography
- 4 Political Geography
- 5 Economic Geography
- 6 Agriculture and Rural Geography
- 7 Urban Geography
Practice Test 1
Practice Test 2
Paperback / 360 Pages / 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 / 2016