FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Orders received prior to 2 pm EST will be shipped the same business day.
What Can You Make to Wear in Half an Hour or Less?
Beverly McCullough - All books by this author
There are 30 minute ab programs…30 minute meal planners…but a 30 minute guide to creating gorgeous jewelry? Yes, it’s true! Whether you’re an absolute beginner or an experienced crafter, it is possible to create a striking piece of jewelry in thirty minute sessions. Beverly McCullough, DIY crafting guru, shows you how with:
These projects incorporate lots of different crafting techniques—from basic wirework, stringing, and beading to simple cross stitch and sewing—and exciting materials like fabric, lace, leather, and polymer clay. The result is gorgeous jewelry in a flash, because there’s always time to create something beautiful.
- 60 jewelry projects that can be completed in no time, using a wide variety of materials that will suit every taste and style
- Projects that include necklaces, bracelets, earrings, brooches, rings, and more
- Clear, concise diagrams and easy, step-by-step instructions for each project
- Time-saving techniques and helpful hints that will have you completing projects with finesse and flair, quickly and easily
- Advice and “skill building” exercises that will have you crafting like a pro every time
About The Author:
Beverly McCullough’s childhood passion for DIY, crafting, and sewing has grown to include jewelry making, furniture refinishing, and more. Her style is a mix of modern and vintage, and is evident in her unique designs. Beverly’s popular blog, Flamingo Toes, features posts about crafting, jewelry making, home décor, and basic wireworking tips for beginners.
Paperback w/flaps / 128 Pages / 7 ½ x 9 ¾ / 2015