FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Orders received prior to 2 pm EST will be shipped the same business day.
Blair Madore & David Freeling - All books by this author
Reflective of the current GRE, this third edition gives test takers that extra math help they need. The book’s features include:
All questions come with answers and explanations.
- A description of the GRE’s General Math Exam explaining structure, questions types, and scoring
- Strategies for problem solving
- Hundreds of problems and solutions that focus on numbers and number theory, algebra, data analysis, and geometry
- Two full-length math sample sections structured to reflect the actual exam
Table of Contents:
To the Student
Guide to Using This Book
- 1 The GRE Quantitative Reasoning Exam
- 2 STRATEGIES AND
- 3 NUMBERS
- 4 ALGEBRA
- 5 DATA ANALYSIS
- 6 GEOMETRY
- 7 SAMPLE EXAMS AND
Facts to Memorize
Paperback / 288 Pages / 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 / 2015