FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Orders received prior to 2 pm EST will be shipped the same business day.
Lawrence S. Leff, M.S. - All books by this author
This completely revised edition reflects all of the new questions and question types that will appear on the new SAT, scheduled to be administered in Spring 2016. Students will discover:
Here is an intensive preparation for the SAT’s all-important Math section, and a valuable learning tool for college-bound students who need extra help in math and feel the need to raise their math scores.
- Hundreds of revised math questions with answer explanations
- Math strategies to help test-takers approach and correctly answer all of the question types on the SAT
- All questions answered and explained
Table of Contents:
LEARNING ABOUT SAT MATH
- 1 Know What You’re Up Against
- 2 SAT Math Strategies
THE FOUR MATHEMATICS CONTENT AREAS
- 3 Heart of Algebra
- 4 Problem Solving and Data Analysis
- 5 Passport To Advanced Math
- 6 Additional Topics in Math
SOLUTIONS FOR TUNE-UP EXERCISES
TAKING PRACTICE TESTS
- Practice Test 1
- Practice Test 2
- How to Evaluate Your Performance on a Practice Test
Paperback / 512 Pages / 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 / 2016