FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Orders received prior to 2 pm EST will be shipped the same business day.
Guillermo Seijas Albir - All books by this author
Anyone who wants to improve his or her overall flexibility, feel great, and look great too will want this comprehensive guide. It features over 100 stretching exercises to help you improve your range of motion, decrease discomfort, and prevent sporting or other injuries. Easy-to-understand exercises are clearly illustrated and contain precise instructions, making them simple to follow. Readers will find:
Increase your overall sense of well-being, overcome physical ailments, and learn the proper way to stretch every part of your body with this helpful guide.
- Methods explained step-by-step for the most effective exercise routines
- Anatomical descriptions of the parts of the body and the muscles being worked
- Photographic representations of each exercise, complemented by detailed illustrations of the primary and secondary muscles
- Explanatory text that ensures correct techniques and proper safety precautions
- The numbers of repetitions needed depending on fitness levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) and the physiological benefits of each exercise
- Effective exercises for athletes, non-athletes, and those searching for pain relief associated with injuries
- A quick reference guide to the most beneficial stretches for specific ailments, and more
Flexibinding / 168 Pages / 8 1/4 x 10 3/4 / 2015