FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Orders received prior to 2 pm EST will be shipped the same business day.
Donald Schroeder, Ph.D., and Frank A. Lombardo, M.S., NYPD Ret. - All books by this author
Updated to reflect recent exams given in various parts of the country, this manual provides solid test preparation for applicants taking federal, state, and local court officer exams. The authors present
Also included are chapters that take into account the current trend in court systems to rely on oral interviews and computerized testing in the process of selecting court officers. The authors advise on ways to attain a high score in both areas.
- Test-taking tips and a diagnostic test
- Four model exams typical of those currently being administered throughout the country
- Answers to all test questions and self-diagnostic procedures.
Table of Contents:
- About the Court Officer Test
- How to Maximize Your Test Score
- A Diagnostic Examination
- Reading Comprehension Questions
- Memory Questions
- Understanding and Applying Court Officer Directives, Procedures, and Regulations
- Understanding Legal Definitions
- Clerical Ability Questions
- The Oral Interview
- Practice Examination One
- Practice Examination Two
- Practice Examination Three
- Practice Examination Four
- The Final Week
Paperback / 360 Pages / 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 / 2013