FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Orders received prior to 2 pm EST will be shipped the same business day.
Colleen Pelar, Photos by Amber Johnson - All books by this author
Kids and dogs are naturally attracted to each other, and this brand-new title introduces boys and girls to the responsibilities and the joys of puppy care, training, and companionship. Topics covered include
Young readers will find advice on exercise, selecting chew toys, clicker training, teaching the puppy to meet both human and animal friends, and much more. Sidebar features advise parents on guiding their children toward responsible dog ownership. The book is filled with engaging and instructive color photos.
- Purchasing puppy supplies
- Housetraining and socializing your puppy
- Understanding your puppy’s behavior and body language
- Keeping your puppy out of trouble
- The basics of puppy training
- Fun and games with puppies
Paperback / 96 Pages / 7 x 9 / 2012