FREE SHIPPING available on orders of $50 or more using Standard US Postal Service.
Orders received prior to 2 pm EST will be shipped the same business day.
Cynthia Pfirrmann, M.S. - All books by this author
This brand-new manual offers New Jersey high school students in-depth content and conceptual preparation for the required statewide biology exam. An introductory chapter describes biology as a scientific discipline and discusses the characteristics of all living things. Fifteen chapters that follow focus on specifics, which include:
Each chapter concludes with a glossary of biological terms, suggestions to students for organizing their notes, and review questions with answers that reflect question types on the actual test.
- Cells, organic biomolecules, cellular transport and reproduction
- Molecular genetics, Mendelian genetics, and genetic technology
- Energy exchanges and classification of living things
- Human body systems and classification of living things
- Ecology, biomes, and human impacts on life forms and on the earth
Paperback / 344 Pages / 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 / 2012